If you’ve just made your New Year’s resolutions and (re)found your training routine, we’re providing you with another good news: you can continue to pursue your training goals, because the Federal Council is keeping the current protective measures in place until further notice. Expected to remain in effect at our studios until March 31, 2022:
- Entry only with 2G: vaccinated or recovered
- Masks are compulsory at all times, even on the training equipment and in classes
- The wellness zones stay temporarily closed
Fitness association remains open for wellness fans
The fitness association remains open for you for the time being! If you have 2G+, you have the possibility to visit one of our Fitnessparks and enjoy high-class relaxation in the wellness areas. On the training surface and in courses, 2G (training with mask) also applies in the Fitnessparks.
- Have you already submitted a paid timestop? It will then be automatically extended free of charge until the end of the current measures, but at the latest until March 31, 2022. You do not need to do anything else.
- Do you want to submit a new chargeable timestop due to the certificate obligation for CHF 50.00? Then apply for it in our member’s area or at the reception in the gym.
- Want to finish your already submitted timestop and get back on track with your training? Then visit one of our gyms and report to the reception.
If the certificate requirement regulation is lifted or the pandemic situation allows it, the timestops will be automatically terminated. The aforementioned rules are valid until March 31, 2022 at the latest.
Shorter validity period of the certificate
The Federal Council will shorten the validity period of all vaccination certificates from 365 to 270 days starting January 31, 2022. Similarly, the recovery certificates are also valid for 270 days. Remember to leave your most recent certificate at the front desk of your gym.
For further questions about the current measures, please consult the FAQ . We are confident to return to training normality soon. Together we will definitely make it. Until then, keep moving #stayactiv!
your ACTIV FITNESS team
*Explanation 2G+: 2G+ means that individuals have a vaccination or recovery PLUS a test certificate. No test is required for individuals whose full vaccination, booster or recovery was less than four months ago.